|The board administrator has requested that all new registered users must agree to the following terms before registering and using the services on this board. Please read the following terms and if you agree to them, select the "I agree" button found at the bottom of the terms.
|By registering at the OzHipHop.Com Forums, you agree to the following terms.
We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
You must be 18+ to use these forums. No exception.
1. There will be no excessive use of profanity.
2. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations.
3. Pornography, Warez, or any other illegal transactions may not be posted or included in members profiles and Avatars.
4. Images & attachments may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
5. Advertising, commercial-related or competing products or websites is not allowed.
6. Do not attack any staff or support members, they volunteer their time to help users, and abuse towards them will not be accepted.
7. Staff avatars are there for a reason, members caught using/defacing staff avatars and using them on their accounts will be banned.
8. Accounts can not be deleted and posts can not be removed in bulk. By signing up you agree to these terms and any requests will be denied.
9. This is a discussion board to communicate with other members and discuss topics, your contribution should allow other members to interact with you and promote healthy discussion.
10. The excessive posting of pictures, videos and communication without using the written english language is not accepted.
The members of this forum use strong language and post things that are quite graphic and very offensive. You agree to accept all content of this message board.
Unless otherwise stated by the WebMaster, If you have been permabanned, do not bother coming back. Any new or old accounts associated with the banned member will also be terminated. The WebMaster is not obliged to justify any actions taken. This is a privately owned website and posting on this forum is a privilege. The WebMaster has the final say on all rules and guidelines and the right to terminate any members ability to communicate on the forum.
Keep your avatars small, keep your signatures short, and fuck senseless negativity.