OzHipHop.Com Forum
Gary
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  
Author: Subject: Any way to get dexies without being diagnosed with ADD?
Bipola

Mood: Pleasant

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:46 PM
Any way to get dexies without being diagnosed with ADD?

I want some

U2U me Nerje :naughty:

100 dexies for $100? If you have a prescription it costs like 5-10 bucks for a 300 tablet bottle.
Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:47 PM

and i know there are obviously ways to get them, but i mean in large quantities and without fucking around, im not going to go to much effort for like 5 dexies.
honkylips
custom status eligible

Mood: savvy

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:47 PM

likes this

use rep code "193" on karmaloop for 20 % off purchase
JohnnyDub
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:48 PM

id probley have a bottle somewhere in the med cupboard lol from when i was a young one.
what do they do for you? all they did for me was relax me cos i was a little shit :P

whats goes up must come down that the usual sequel.
twiggy
RIP

Mood: RIP

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:49 PM

I bid $200 for 50 dexies.

RIP
Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by JohnnyDub
id probley have a bottle somewhere in the med cupboard lol from when i was a young one.
what do they do for you? all they did for me was relax me cos i was a little shit :P

haha yeah i think if you actually have ADD they relax you and if you don't they just work like other amphetamines, i actually prefered the dexie feeling to the shitty speed feeling the one or two times i did speed ages ago. only thing is i'd get hell irritable a few hours after taking them.

[Edited on 17-12-2009 by Bipola]
Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by twiggy
I bid $200 for 50 dexies.

:nunchaku:
twiggy
RIP

Mood: RIP

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:54 PM

I officially retract my bid.

RIP
JohnnyDub
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:56 PM

haha fuck i never knew that bra..
do ya have to take a couple or just one?

Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:58 PM

i used to take 3 or 4, any more than that and i would just get uncomfortably hyper/annoying and then feel like shit for ages after. mind you that was like 8 years ago so i might take more than that nowadays.
MSB
get throwed

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 02:59 PM

searched youtube in hope of contributing something to this thrilling thread..

came across this gem... poor Bunks

"alright enough enough"

ps. that "fuckin' word up motherfuckers" is nightmarish

JohnnyDub
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 03:00 PM

oh true true,
if i find a bottle ill get back to ya ;)

Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 03:04 PM

i just had an idea, im gonna try find an internet forum for people with ADD and try and buy their dexies off them
JohnnyDub
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 03:06 PM

hahahahaha,
good fucking idea there mate. :cool:

Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 03:07 PM

found one, haha im actually reconsidering already, i hadn't thought about how addictive amphetamines can be, i'd still buy some if i came across them though.

http://www.addforums.com/forums/
ehandle
matrix kicking your mum in the cunt

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 03:21 PM

find a fat bitch who will go to a GP and cry for some diet pills, have her feed a story about how a friend of hers lost 20kg in 2 months on duromine and hopefully walk out with a script for duromine 30mg. it's phentermine. a nice euphoric stimulant high for about 8 hours @ 2 caps, feels like meth if you drink while on it. careful with it tho, on the third day of no sleep i was seeing colours floating in mid air that formed into 3 dimensional objects, i think if i had of kept going by the 4th day it would be full on hallucinations followed by psychosis. but i was drinking while on it and doing 6 pills a day.

http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au/bhcv2/bhcmed.nsf/pages/ia...

MCCraze
Oz Hip Hop Member

Mood: Lazy!

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 05:49 PM

If you had asked like a year ago i would of been able to help you. I had a missus that had ADHD (just hypo as fuck mainly) But she didn't use her dexies just the ones that put her to sleep so she used to get the dexie bottles give em to me and id sell them for nothing but profit!.

\"The only thing worse than work, is bein broke and not having it\"
Cawsheeeeeeeeeezy
Banned

Mood: Not So Mad Anymore

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 05:57 PM

i could possibly help you out ol friend, prob is your interstate which is such a cunt

edit: just go to your local doc say that you been studying a new course and you have difficulties paying attention, he will then prescribe glorious dex-anphenamine

ps dont drink on them, one of the worst ive encountered were ritaline, shit blew my fuckin head off i was up all night

[Edited on 17-12-2009 by Cawsheeeeeeeeeezy]

EITHER I JUMPED OFF A CLIFF OR I WRAPPED A NOOSE AROUND MY NECK.....THE POINT IS IM DEAD

Originally posted by hitachi

You. You little fuckwit. Stop making/ supporting these shit aliases.

Originally posted by XaErO

haha shaneskillz hit me up on msn and threatened to beat me up rofl
Zaero
Oz Hip Hop Member

Mood: Hip Hop always.

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 06:36 PM

get on the mushrooms man

Alias.

Hey! Hey, Fellatio! Got a match? Well, I do! Your face and my ass! Your breath made of buffalo farts!

Do I know you?

You don\'t know jack-shit! Butt-wipe! Needle-dick! Cock-bite! Jack-off! Limp-wrist! Corn-hole! Banana-breath! Shit-bird! Bird-turd! Turd-face! Kiss-ass! Brown-nose! Macho wimp! Limp dick! Fart-face! Tire merchant! What\'s the matter? Gonna cry? Come on, Crybaby Davie! Cry! Cry! Cry! Shit-face! Rat-turd! Ass-licking son of a bitch!
Nerje
That's a fucking epic status bro, maybe something shorter

Mood: I a tuakky

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 07:48 PM

I'm gonna set you fuckwits straight.

There are two types of ADHD:

Primarily inattentive - this type is apparent in people that have a hard time concentrating on shit, remembering names, and generally just paying attention to average boring crap like schoolwork. One major symptom is thinking "I have to do something," then getting up to do it and when you get there you can't remember what it was you intended to do. Personally, the worst thing for me was when watching TV and an adbreak would begin, I would cempletely forget what was watching. Completely. Couldn't remember it if I tried. People with this type of ADHD tend to never complete anything however dope it might be.

The supposed reason for this is that there is a unnatural hormone uptake in the brain, which means you can't hold a thought for more than five seconds. The reason people dismiss this type of ADD is because people who claim to have it can still seem to focus for long periods on things that are fun i.e. video games (in the long term however, they still drift in and out of things they like, e.g. specific sports, specific games or games altogether, favourite TV shows etc.). This is because when you are enjoying yourself, dopamine is released into the brain and excercises parts of the brain which normally don't function to full capacity in the average ADHD person.

Dexamphetamine is prescribed to people with primarily inattentive type ADHD because of two reasons; one, it increases general alertness and mental focus. Two, it milks the shit out of that dopamine gland and acts as an uptake inhibitor preventing those pesky hormones from leaving your brain before it did what it was supposed to do. This is true of nearly all amphetamines - it is no surprise that people on pills and ice and speed are commonly fixated on one thing for a long time.

Primarily hyperactive: this is typified by screaming, antagonistic children that lose the ability to communicate when they are acting up. Not 100% on what the theory is but basically a lot of psychiatrists seem to think it's the same thing as inattentive type but with a different outcome. Personally I think they're douches and the two types should be considered differently but I'm no doctor.

Either way, hyperactive type ADHD patients get prescribed Ritalin or something like it. RITALIN IS NOT AN AMPHETAMINE. It directly affects the nervous system, basically crippling it slightly so it doesn't react so strongly to unnecessary stimulus from the brain. It doesn't make you hyper, it might keep some people awake but overall it's a downer.

The big problem is that for a long time ADHD has been misdiagnosed, a lot of parents want the "sit down and shut the fuck up james mummy's watching neighbours" drug, and these sort of misconceptions have filtered down into the recreational drug community.

Anybody who says "I took a dexie and it actually slowed me down because I have ADD" is a moron. They've either been lied to, or they have a physiology that sometimes reject low levels of amphetamine. These people will probably also find that they also sometimes have an ecstasy pill that doesn't do shit unless they double up, and they find that speed isn't always that good for them while everyone else is charging round the room.

If you take Ritalin, you're more likely to be massively affected by other combined drugs. In theory it shouldn't give you energy. But if you take it and drink then no doubt you're going to get extra fucked up.

Ritalin and dexamphetamine are not even nearly the same thing. A no, bipola you cant have any.

Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 07:57 PM

oh yeah, i already knew ritalin was shit, i took it in year 9 and it just made me feel tired, wasn't interested in ritalin at all.
Bipola

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cawsheeeeeeeeeezy
i could possibly help you out ol friend, prob is your interstate which is such a cunt

edit: just go to your local doc say that you been studying a new course and you have difficulties paying attention, he will then prescribe glorious dex-anphenamine

ps dont drink on them, one of the worst ive encountered were ritaline, shit blew my fuckin head off i was up all night

[Edited on 17-12-2009 by Cawsheeeeeeeeeezy]

hahaha i might give it a shot but i doubt the doctor will prescribe them, and yeah i drank on them a few times in the past and wouldn't care to do it again.
ehandle
matrix kicking your mum in the cunt

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 08:10 PM

if you really want them just go to the gp and ask for a referral to a psychiatrist to discuss your problem concentrating and remembering short term memory things, use the example nerje gave.

then tell your symptoms (nerje example) to the psychiatrist and ask him if he thinks it might be an idea to try you for a month or two on dexamphetmine since you read about it online when you were looking into your memory and concentration problems.

then just say its working and keep getting scripts filled by the date you are meant to run out.

its not hard to do, they prescribe it all the time for people. id go with the diet pills tho, the euphoria is kick arse.

Eldy_H
custom status eligible

Mood: <---> :booM

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 08:23 PM

how many people do you think try and get subscriptions for shit like dexies, valium etc all the time? and how many do you think actually get the subscription? i suppose it depends on the doc you go to, some probably dont care
R_Benaud
I\'m better than this

Mood: Marvellous

[*] posted on 17-12-2009 at 09:32 PM

Pages:  1  

Go To Top