ElligyATaks
custom status eligible

Mood: fingers

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 05:26 PM
The drug cheat prediction game 2013

Anthony watmough
Steve matai
Fuck it, whole manly team under des hasler
Luke Lewis (cancer/leaving penriff very suss)

Wellington pheonix involved in match fixing also

www.facebook.com/AdvancedTacticsKrew
www.youtube.com/AdvancedTacticsKrew
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
lumberjack
Pervert with a Permit

Mood: ow

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:34 PM

lol at all the poofs on the telly getting butt hurt over athletes cheating

@LumberOner
Figurehead.
x1berserk
not an alias

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:34 PM

People are acting shocked, everyone knows worldwide sports athletes juice / cheat to get the extra edge old news
whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:43 PM

This whole thing is confusing as all fuck. Media circus in full effect. I have only been following the NRL angle but from what I've read/heard so far it's not even steroids it's just a bit of harmless calf blood & some peptides. Fucking peptides. Peptides have been around for years & are legal. I got them in my protein powder I thought they were just aminos. What i've heard about the inj peptides, which are also legal, is unless you are a beginner or are running them with a steroid cycle or with a pct you wont see any gains at all. More shit will come out next few days no doubt..
ElligyATaks
custom status eligible

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:44 PM

Yeh but what does this have to do with the price of fish in Siberia?

View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
x1berserk
not an alias

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:47 PM

Most peptides are legal but if i recall there are 2 classes of them that are banned in sports /dontquoteme
afender
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 06:49 PM

I heard Essendon are the main offenders here
zawtays.cousin.alias

Mood: Searching

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:00 PM

Quote: Originally posted by afender  
I heard Essendon are the main offenders here

But there's only one afender.

FUCK PENNANT HILLS! PENNO 2750 BRAAA!

More Soul Than A Sock With A Hole - Fridays 5-6pm (AEST) http://www.edgeradio.org.au/

Down For The Count Records - http://music.dftc.com.au/
ElligyATaks
custom status eligible

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:04 PM

I think there's just concrete evidence on essondon, the whole saga could also be a lot of fear tactics to see if athletes get scurred/come forward.....noones surprised here, it's just interesting to watch

whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:41 PM

I'm suss on that whole fucking QLD state of origin team.

How many SOO series did they win in a row? 7
How many TDF did Armstrong win in a row? 7
coincidence? I think not.
IvyBridge
custom status eligible

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:46 PM

Cadel
Bluebird
there\'s a bluebird on my shoulder

Mood: I'VE GOT 25 LIGHTERS ON MY DRESSER

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:58 PM

Buddy and swanny. Both pretty close/already on third strikes. Plus juice. Pure speculation.

YOUNG PEOPLE: It’s okay to not know things about rap music, even if your career goals theoretically require you to know things about rap music. If you do find yourself in a position where you don’t know about the rap music you are supposed to know about then STOP and THINK. DO NOT just pretend that you know about this rap music, DO NOT poke around on the internet until it looks like you know about this rap music. SAY SOMETHING. It’s your responsibility to either disclose your lack of knowledge in the body of your work or to find a responsible and informed adult who can then educate you about this rap music.

you in love? no you not. you should quit. you should stop

WANNA CATCH MY FADE?
The main idea of Hip-hop is to get out do things that no one else is doing... - Fubex

\"You can put a wig on a piglet, make her dance and jiggle it, brang all the money back to daddy and I\'m diggin it\" - Project Pat

it�s very difficult to understand how he could stay on dope, because he knew it was suicide, that he was killing himself, but his other personal problems were just such that he wasn�t physically or mentally able to stay off.
Bluebird
there\'s a bluebird on my shoulder

Mood: I'VE GOT 25 LIGHTERS ON MY DRESSER

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 07:59 PM

Ben cousins.

YOUNG PEOPLE: It’s okay to not know things about rap music, even if your career goals theoretically require you to know things about rap music. If you do find yourself in a position where you don’t know about the rap music you are supposed to know about then STOP and THINK. DO NOT just pretend that you know about this rap music, DO NOT poke around on the internet until it looks like you know about this rap music. SAY SOMETHING. It’s your responsibility to either disclose your lack of knowledge in the body of your work or to find a responsible and informed adult who can then educate you about this rap music.

you in love? no you not. you should quit. you should stop

WANNA CATCH MY FADE?
The main idea of Hip-hop is to get out do things that no one else is doing... - Fubex

\"You can put a wig on a piglet, make her dance and jiggle it, brang all the money back to daddy and I\'m diggin it\" - Project Pat

it�s very difficult to understand how he could stay on dope, because he knew it was suicide, that he was killing himself, but his other personal problems were just such that he wasn�t physically or mentally able to stay off.
ClosedSession
from these forums

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:05 PM

Quote: Originally posted by whileuweresleeping  
Fucking peptides. Peptides have been around for years & are legal. I got them in my protein powder I thought they were just aminos. What i've heard about the inj peptides, which are also legal

peptides are the common name given to chained amino acids- which are in protein shakes or other supps that can be taken legally

but as stated in this thread there are different types, one of which generously allow the body to release growth hormones, these have to be taken intravenously

I also believe there is a "legal limit" that can be in your body, as GHs occur naturally in your body, so unless cunts are dogging on each other they can't really test for them
MR. JACKS
YALLAH ULEH

Mood: plug

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:17 PM

from my limited access to a senior coach and some senior players from a victorian afl team, i would say this shit is all bang on 100%. they are bad dudes; filthy football jocks full of cash and semen, and the public just ups it about 2000% by applauding and betting on all of it tho...

been actually thinking of this shit lately but i.e. drugs are rampant, almost accepted in american sports - how long before it's here?

the betting thing tho, when you think of it as a 'vice', then see the ads for it on telly, you're just like "last bastion ay.."

anyway best of luck to the weasels who are ultimately responsible for this situation, and thanks, you slimy fucks

YOUR ARE A FUCKHEAD
whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:20 PM

Quote: Originally posted by ClosedSession  
Quote: Originally posted by whileuweresleeping  
Fucking peptides. Peptides have been around for years & are legal. I got them in my protein powder I thought they were just aminos. What i've heard about the inj peptides, which are also legal

peptides are the common name given to chained amino acids- which are in protein shakes or other supps that can be taken legally

but as stated in this thread there are different types, one of which generously allow the body to release growth hormones, these have to be taken intravenously

I also believe there is a "legal limit" that can be in your body, as GHs occur naturally in your body, so unless cunts are dogging on each other they can't really test for them

By Inj I meant injectable. Like I said, you can buy the inj shit legally from what I heard unless you are running it with a steroid cycle or running it with your pct or you are a complete beginner it's not worth it.
Also wtf!? about GH naturally occuring in your body. All steroids are like that. Think testosterone.
ClosedSession
from these forums

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:28 PM

intravenously/injectable

pretty sure you can only buy with a prescription

this taken from some website

Human Growth Hormone (HGH)

HGH is a naturally occurring protein hormone produced by the pituitary gland and is important for normal human growth and development, especially in children and teenagers. Low HGH levels in children and teenagers result in dwarfism. Excessive HGH levels increase muscle mass by stimulating protein synthesis, strengthen bones by stimulating bone growth and reduce body fat by stimulating the breakdown of fat cells. Use of HGH has become increasingly popular because it is difficult to detect. Side effects include:

Overgrowth of hands, feet, and face (acromegaly) because of the increased muscle and bone development in these parts
Enlarged internal organs, especially heart, kidneys, tongue and liver
Heart problems
whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:29 PM

Yeah nah your not on my wavelength eh
ClosedSession
from these forums

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:30 PM

the peptides promote excessive release of these hormones
ClosedSession
from these forums

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:30 PM

what do you not get?
whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:33 PM

Mate i know what HGH is does and i'm pretty sure all steroids are naturally occurring in your body that's the whole point of them. So of course they can test for them.
ClosedSession
from these forums

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:39 PM

so what is your issue then?

the process which I have describe is what the clubs were doing, this is why the whole thing is a little dodgy on the legality sense, is it illegal, from my understanding its only illegal if there is a certain amount of GHs in your body, are they going to test every competing athlete in australia, the world? pretty sure the half life of the hormone wouldn't allow for this
whileuweresleeping
yeah, nah

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:45 PM

Now i'm following. my fuck up.
I think it's a storm in A tea cup.
BLUGDER
Oz Hip Hop newb

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 08:56 PM

Brisbane 2001-2003
Bergs
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 7-2-2013 at 09:04 PM

Yeah Jacks that gambling shit is gross ay. Also re: professional drug shit, if footy players can sweep the odd rape under the carpet i'm sure this'll get obfusticated as fuck and eventually passed over for more 'sick paedo loves curry'-ish headlines.
 Pages:  1    3

Go To Top