OzHipHop.Com Forum
Gary
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: MARK BRANDON "CHOPPER" READ - Website UP.......
Akwan
The Legend Of Vince Spontane

Mood: Identity Theft

[*] posted on 5-2-2006 at 04:19 PM

Word.

I have no doubt it was a gimmick to make money, the only thing I'm against is all of these people who think they know what he's about, I only know him through his books and what certain folk in Melbourne have spilled about him, but thats a mile stone further than what some of these kids who have watched the movie and decided to come and act tough by shitting on him in public.

Also, I notice everyone is still coming here saying "this isn't rap, maybe he should do this that... Haha I'm funny, make love to me!" But for the last time, there is spoken word in this album and thats exactly what this was.

Maybe I'm a little biast because I've read the books but it's warranted.
Akwan

[*] posted on 5-2-2006 at 04:21 PM

Blehhh, I sound like an idiot, but thats cool too.
FLEX
Oz Hip Hop newb

Mood: aiyah

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 01:05 AM

i think its well made, sounds tuff and has very much potential.

he has some quotes on his site which could pass as rap.

but rite now its more of a voice over then a rap.

either way i bloody well liked it!1

either way kudos to the man, i hope it takes off for him

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by FLEX]

yeah buddy.
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Mega MJ
custom status eligible

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 09:08 AM

chopper is coppin all the cred for this album when really he has done nothing, it would be nothing without

Matty B (W.A) & Ken Oath (QSL), Necro (USA), Hunter (W.A), Terra Firma (S.A), Phrase (MEL), Anecdote (SYD) Justice (MEL), Hyjak & Torcha (SYD), DJ Selekt (MEL), Lotek (UK), and Ethic (USA).

With Special Guest Producers: Lazy Grey, Crooked Eye, Lotek (Roots Manuva/Lotek Hi Fi), Dazastah (Downsyde), Necro, DJ Selekt,Weapon X, Simplex (Terra Firma), Nino Brown, Ciecmate.

< R.I.P Jo Sedgley13/5/1986 - 01/8/2005 >
Spartan
greased up, woman!

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 09:49 AM

haha justice is on it? hahaha
adonis_1
Oz Hip Hop Member

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DAWG
choppers a snitch

word up son!
he cant even show face in his own city because the entire underworld wants him dead.

He doesnt rap or flow on a beat, he talks on it. And when he tries to rap, everybody knows its been ghost written. As for him making the 1st gangsta track, LMAO listen to my boy Sarr's shit if you want grimey street tales that arent glorified and labelled "gangsta", listen to eastern blocs shit, LC shit and so forth.

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by adonis_1]
Coxman
Take It Sleazy

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 03:00 PM

^^^^^^

chopper can show his face around melbs mate, dudes have seen him everywhere

Sarr
custom status eligible

Mood: off the anger medication

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 03:04 PM

adonis bro...thanks for that but dont say that kinda shit on here bout me..cunts will find a reason to start bitching about me again

as for chopper goes...yi listened to one of his tracks today...his flow needs serious work...i mean he sounds like what somebody would sound like after 2 months of rapping...and im not over exhagerating...i think everybody thinks this but people are either too scared or whatever to admit it.

I still wish him the best though

[Edited on 11-2-2006 by Sarr]

NEW songs at;
www.soundclick.com/sarr

& older, unreleased and lower quality tracks at;

www.soundclick.com/sarrunreleased
alonzo
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 03:25 PM

sarr i support you and the music you do, but noone is scared to give chopper shit over the internet. in fact the person going hardest at the guy is your mate adonis

adonis you are a fucking retard. if you got into a fight with chopper you would cop the hiding of a lifetime. comment on melbourne shit once you know what the fuck your talking about. chopper is out and about a lot. and comparing sarr to chopper is hilarious, no offence to sarr, but your a moron for saying that

those who dont give a fuck//
i do, and my whole crew is out to get YOU
Sarr
custom status eligible

Mood: off the anger medication

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 03:34 PM

Thanks alonzo. But yea dont get me wrong, but theres no denying that his flow needs alota work and i think cunts are kinda looking past his 'choppy' flow only cause its chopper ...if it was anybody else rappin like that nobody would be into it and cunts would be like "work on ya flow"

and i dont wana be compared to him...i lived a different life (i never been to prison but that doesnt mean my life has been easy or a cruise...not by a long shot)

as for that melbourne thing a bunch of us were sitting around talkin about it a few days ago and alota people said that...that the greek mafia are after him (i think it was the greeks anyway)....i duno if its true cause im not from melb

but like i said, best of luck to him

[Edited on 7-2-2006 by Sarr]

NEW songs at;
www.soundclick.com/sarr

& older, unreleased and lower quality tracks at;

www.soundclick.com/sarrunreleased
coXster
custom status eligible

Mood: amped

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 05:36 PM

chopper hip hop album.....embarrassing.

peace
coXster
Criticize
Oz Hip Hop Member

[*] posted on 7-2-2006 at 06:42 PM

"that the greek mafia are after him (i think it was the greeks anyway)....i duno if its true cause im not from melb"

haha what the carlton crew? im sure the would like you to think that.
everyones had plenty of time, choppers been out for years and years, they aint doing shit.

.....Its On Me.....
-FlipIn Da Scripturez-
View user's profile Visit user's homepage View All Posts By User This user has MSN Messenger
Caspa
custom status eligible

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 10:58 AM

THIS IS VERY REMINISCENT OF THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE ALBUM

[quote][i]Originally posted by Yung-L[/i]
i was walkin down Pitt st. the other day on my way to HMV after just being at Next Level and coppin\' Bonez\' new mixtape.and so i had the cd in my hand and i noticed a small bloke look at me and smile and i could tell he was a head cuz he had some graff on his shirt but i didn\'t really pay attn to it untill i realised he looked strangely familiar so i turned around and what do i see on the back off his shirt DJ BONEZ.fuck i was spewin i didn\'t say watsup or anything [/quote]
coXster
custom status eligible

Mood: amped

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 02:12 PM
haha

Quote:
Originally posted by Caspa

THIS IS VERY REMINISCENT OF THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE ALBUM

hell lets think up other second rate celebrity rap albums....take that dude from beverley hills 90210 for instance........hahahahahah
Akwan

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarr
Thanks alonzo. But yea dont get me wrong, but theres no denying that his flow needs alota work and i think cunts are kinda looking past his 'choppy' flow only cause its chopper ...if it was anybody else rappin like that nobody would be into it and cunts would be like "work on ya flow"

and i dont wana be compared to him...i lived a different life (i never been to prison but that doesnt mean my life has been easy or a cruise...not by a long shot)

as for that melbourne thing a bunch of us were sitting around talkin about it a few days ago and alota people said that...that the greek mafia are after him (i think it was the greeks anyway)....i duno if its true cause im not from melb

but like i said, best of luck to him

[Edited on 7-2-2006 by Sarr]

The Greeks were after him years and years back, they never got to him because not long after his feud with Keith Faure he was back in Rison Prison, Tassie.

I'm sure a lot were after him at one time, but in his prime the guy was untouchable, I mean take a look at the guys who used to roll with, Les and Brian Kane at one point, Dave the Jew (total nutcase), so he had a good crew behind him.
Akwan

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by adonis_1
Quote:
Originally posted by DAWG
choppers a snitch

word up son!
he cant even show face in his own city because the entire underworld wants him dead.

He doesnt rap or flow on a beat, he talks on it. And when he tries to rap, everybody knows its been ghost written. As for him making the 1st gangsta track, LMAO listen to my boy Sarr's shit if you want grimey street tales that arent glorified and labelled "gangsta", listen to eastern blocs shit, LC shit and so forth.

[Edited on 6-2-2006 by adonis_1]

I think when they said "first gangsta track" they were thinking along the lines of first gangsta track ever actually recorded by a gangster.

It's funny how people discriminate Chopper for being a snitch, he knew what he was doing, but he had no fear of the people he was releasing information from, and for him it was a great deal to have the cops off his back.

Then you get the people who say "thats against the criminal code", his source of income came from child molesterers, pimps, drug dealers, and local standover men trying to make a living on his side of the tracks.
TheBusiness
custom status eligible

Mood: dazed and confused

[*] posted on 9-2-2006 at 07:42 PM

Theres a few tracks up on his mypace page: myspace.com/chopperread

Pages:  1  2

Go To Top