Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: nina funnell
leapyear
MTCOTFMP

Mood: since breast milk

[*] posted on 26-2-2009 at 11:09 AM
nina funnell

the hats favourite feminist, nina funnell, who came to fame by typing nina funnell into google and stumbling across a post in the hat about nina funnell, has been writing some very thought provoking articles recently in the same infuriatingly snide nina funnell tone that i'm sure appeals to nina funnell's female readers.

for those that don't remember, nina funnell came to the hat after nina funnell claimed that 'one of her friends' had stumbled across the hat when he or she googled nina funnell. but nobody believed nina funnell and nina funnell got angry. i'm pretty sure that the nina funnell thread got deleted though. i personally would like to see nina funnell return to the hat and regale us with some 2009 nina funnellisms.

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=8591

[quote][i]Originally posted by BALBOA[/i]
That\'s some spiritual shit for your fucking dark overlord swamp castle.[/quote]
Sqwire
Thats what she said

Mood: mood-less.

[*] posted on 26-2-2009 at 11:15 AM

Where is this original Nina Funnel post?

Originally posted by Tags...

i got batted once by a friend who was handicapped.. i was one of the only people who would hang out with him.. and he only had a few years left to live.. he had a rare disease which made all his skin wrinkled and he was aging backwards. most people were irked by him.. but i hung with him mostly coz i felt sorry for him at the time..

one day we were playing cricket.. and out of nowhere he struck me right across the jaw and king hit me with the bat.. then he ran off never saw him again..
HB_5014
who ate me coconut cakes?

[*] posted on 26-2-2009 at 11:16 AM

i would hate fuck nina funnel

Fuck off, I got work to do
Sqwire
Thats what she said

Mood: mood-less.

[*] posted on 26-2-2009 at 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HB_5014
i would hate anal fuck nina funnel

Originally posted by Tags...

i got batted once by a friend who was handicapped.. i was one of the only people who would hang out with him.. and he only had a few years left to live.. he had a rare disease which made all his skin wrinkled and he was aging backwards. most people were irked by him.. but i hung with him mostly coz i felt sorry for him at the time..

one day we were playing cricket.. and out of nowhere he struck me right across the jaw and king hit me with the bat.. then he ran off never saw him again..
honkylips
custom status eligible

Mood: savvy

[*] posted on 26-2-2009 at 12:09 PM

i would jar slam nina funnelzoni

Go To Top